Sunday 26 June 2011

Preparing for ISTE

I have arrived in Philadelphia. All ready for the ISTE 2011 conference. Checked into my wonderfully eccentric bed and breakfast in the University City district. More universities should be in this kind of area.
Took the picture on my way to the trolly into town. Not my b&b but a good example of the architecture.

Preparatory plans. What am I here for?
- I want to get a good plan for our interactive tech going forward. So am going to hit up all the IWB and interactive projector booths to be found.

- Get ten great things to present to my faculty.  Anything shiny to justify sending me.

- Come back with recommendations for a more developed cyber-safety/bullying campaign. Our symposium needs building on and this is the place to find the tools.

- Not get totally overwhelmed. Take in things but don't try to take in everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment